[IRCA] CKDO not heard

Since I have not been able to hear anything from CKDO on 1580 so far, I
was hoping some code or other special audio would make it through last
night. But no such luck. I tried at home until 2400 Eastern and heard
nothing identifiable. I also gave it a shot on the car radio from 0010
to 0040 during my commute to an overnight shift at KYOL. Nothing but
static was heard in the car. From home KKKK was present most of the time
despite attempts to null them with the loop. I also had frequent
splatter from nearby KSXT / 1570. KMIK is frequently heard here on 1580.
But the famous mouse was being polite last night. Not a squeak was
heard. Thanks anyway to all involved in this effort.

Patrick Griffith, Westminster CO
http://community.webtv.net/N0NNK/
http://community.webtv.net/AM-DXer/