Re: [IRCA] CKDO IDs

Patrick,

  It was a hair after 0500 PT this morning.  Was not there prior to that so I assume they turned it on at 0600 their time.

  Mike

Patrick Martin <mwdxer@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Mike,

I checked a bit ago and no IBOC from KOA noted here and they are strong
off the Eastern beverage. They must have turned it off.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KAVT Reception Manager