[IRCA] TP DX 10/5, Chinese everywhere!

Greetings,

This morning was Chinese...Chinese...Chinese...Chinese. Name a channel,
a Chinese station was there it seemed. Even CNR on 630 was armchair
copy. Amazing morning for them. I still had them at 1445. 909, 918, 927,
936, 945, etc were all strong. I don't know if I logged any new ones. I
need to go through the CC list I have on which ones I do have. But they
were everywhere. I think a couple channels with more than one. Noted
JOWL-1197  //1440. Yes, I went out of the memories and checked 1440 and
JOWF was there. I think there was JJ on 1260 too, but too buried at
least at the time I checked. The Russian was strong on 720, until it
faded down u/KUAI-KFIR. Also CC on 810, probably the Shanghai News
Station, logged & QSL'd years ago, but I don't hear it often. KGO was
giving it fits though. CC on 1278. Also 1593 u/JJ.
   The only Filipino I caught was DZEC 1062 that was fair. Thailand 891
with gongs was decent around 1420 too. VOA 1575 & HLAZ 1566 was also
good.
   In checking 1197, no US sounding rock music this morning, just a
couple JJs, JOWL and probably JOBF.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin