Re: [IRCA] WOKY/WISN DX Test QSL Update (PLEASE READ)

Re: [IRCA] WOKY/WISN DX Test QSL Update (PLEASE READ)

Patrick:

I agree. I know that to some a paper QSL is very important,  but does one
person wanna ruin the engineers good will towards DX'ers for that  one piece of
paper? Anyone who complains and makes a stink about QSL's needs to  think about
how he might affect others in the hobby before he says or does  anything.

Sure, I held a DX test 2 1/2 years ago and many people never got QSL's....
but I freely admit that and apologize for my horrible sloppiness, but I'm
human.  I try to help the DX Community Where and IF I can by arranging or even
holding  DX Test myself.

I don't get too upset when someone complains, because I am a DX'er myself
but when someone complains.. it makes me wonder if they appreciate what we as
Test co-ordinators or Station operators do? I mean, the Test here at WWNH runs
till 2am in the morning but my responsibilities for the station are done at
12midnight.... catch my drift?

A lot of engineers go way above and beyond  the call of duty to help the NRC,
IRCA and other folks involved.. You should say  THANK YOU to an engineer not
b**ch one out.

Paul B. Walker