Re: [IRCA] KKOW-860

One of my favorite stations even though it's barely a rim shot here in Kansas City. Despite the cowtown label, KC no longer has any classic country stations, so KKOW is my only terrestrial option.

-----Original Message-----
From: "Bill Harms" <wharms@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: 9/25/06 9:15 PM
Subject: Re: [IRCA] KKOW-860

I spoke too soon.  I finally heard them for state number 44 here in
Maryland

860 KKOW Pittsburg, KS. Heard Royals Baseball, spot for local
program, TOH ID, and back into the game.  Rough with WGBR nulled and
QRM from CJBC, Radio Reloj and a station with Urban music.  Thanks to
Barry for this one.  New State number 44.  (WJH-MD)

http://philcobill.com/sounds/00860-20060926-2201-KKOW.mp3