Re: [IRCA] WOKY/WISN DX Test QSL Update (PLEASE READ)

Re: [IRCA] WOKY/WISN DX Test QSL Update (PLEASE READ)

I've tried to be civil about this issue, but I really must take exception
to Chuck's remarks.

In addition to reflecting the poor attitude that many in our hobby insist
on, it contains several factual errors:

Fact: The WISN/WOKY DX Tests occurred in January and February of
2005. So instead of "three years ago" as Chuck asserted, the tests
occurred 19 months ago, less than two years.

Fact: The test was arranged by ABDX, not the IRCA or NRC. So no
"promises" were made to anyone except the ABDX group.

Fact: There is no such thing as an internal IRCA discussion. This is an
open list and counts many members of the broadcast community
as readers. Which is why we should carefully consider any negative
remarks about stations.

I feel like a broken record with this speech. Frankly, I'm tired of having
to apologize for the remarks, demands, and actions of a few DX'ers. Perhaps
Chuck would like to take over as IRCA/NRC Broadcast Test Coordinator,
with my blessing?