[IRCA] Denver on 1650

I think I have KBJD on 1650.  With WHKT mostly nulled, KCNZ usually
pops in.  But this morning 9/25 I have a third and possibly fourth
station on the channel.  I definitely heard Bill Bennett's Morning in
America show at 0605 which I assume is KJBD.  There was yet another
station in the mix with newstalk.  So, if I can get rid of WHKT's
signal with my Quantum Phaser, this channel has some DX
possibilities.  This may not seem like much to you guys out west, but
WHKT is a super pest here on the East Coast.  I have them day and
night here.

Bill Harms
Elkridge, Maryland
R8B