[IRCA] My wobbling talking house

Calling all transmitter saavy people!

At the risk of boring some people, I will post one more item
regarding my wobbling talking house.  This should be of interest to
those who are transmitter saavy and are signals analysts.

I managed to isolate the frequency for the transmitter. It looks like
the transmitter is emitting two carriers, one is strong steady and
the other is weaker varies in frequency.  You can see it at

http://philcobill.com/sounds/01630-20060924-1014-6504_Tristan_Lane-
Elkridge-Talking_House.jpg

Any comments are welcome on or off list.

Bill Harms
Elkridge, Maryland