Re: [IRCA] WOKY/WISN DX Test QSL Update (PLEASE READ)

Re: [IRCA] WOKY/WISN DX Test QSL Update (PLEASE READ)

Please allow me to throw my 2 cents into this mix. All of us who BCB DX
seem to have our own style of doing it, our own preferences and our own
ideas about what is important. I think the MOST important thing is to
respect each other's ideas about what is important and what isn't. I
really like to hear the stations, and REALLY, REALLY like receiving
those QSLs that I can hold in my hands. They are tangible souvenirs of
my adventures on the airways, and those cards from the 60s and 70s are
priceless to me.

For others, they are worthless pieces of paper. At the same time, for
folks like Les, their recordings are more valuable than gold. For still
others, just hearing the station is enough to give them great enjoyment.

I respect what is important to other DXers, and simply ask the same in
return.

Finally, Les, you're doing a great job and thanks a million. Whether
those QSLs come from my postman or over the Internet is not important
to me. Although we all like to recall the "good old days," we all have
to adapt a little bit.

OK - that's it - sermon over. Pass the collection plate and lets get
back to our radios.

73s,

Jim Pogue
Memphis, TN