[IRCA] Convention preparations - who wants a Tower Site Calendar?

[IRCA] Convention preparations - who wants a Tower Site Calendar?

I'm starting to pack for next weekend's convention, and very much
looking forward to seeing Seaside and meeting many of you on the list!

I'll have with me at the convention the "hot off the presses" new 2007
Tower Site Calendar, at a special convention discount ($15, instead of
the usual $17) - but I don't want to pack many more calendars than I'll
need, since my luggage is heavy enough as it is.

So, if you think you'll want a calendar, please drop me a line off-list
by Wednesday morning and let me know. That way I can bring enough for
everyone who wants one, but not end up with a bunch to lug back home
with me.

I also have 2004, 2005 and 2006 calendars at $5 each. I will not be
bringing them to the convention unless you e-mail me off-list by
Wednesday and let me know you want one.

You can see more about the calendar at www.fybush.com/calendar.html.

Apologies for the brief commercial interruption...and see you all in
Seaside!