[IRCA] TP in NE Oregon

Many TP hets this morning, beginning earlier than usual, with several
eventually producing a little audio. The two Papua New Guinea beacons above
the X-band were also heard, first time from here, though KUT was heard from
Grayland last October. I spent most of my time checking them out. Far East
Russians also doing much better than usual. Between last night and this
morning, conditions were very good here.

153 Far East Russia, "Radio Rossii" 1215utc, loud audio
180 Far East Russia, "Radio Rossii" 1215 utc, loud audio
189 Far East Russia, "Radio Rossii" 1216 utc, medium audio
234 Far East Russia, "Radio Rossii" 1220 utc, medium audio
279 Far East Russia, "Radio Rossii" 1222 utc, medium audio
594 presumed Japan, 1224 utc, weak audio
774 presumed Japan, 1227 utc, weak audio
1566 presumed Korea, 1235 utc, medium audio
1575 presumed Thailand, 1237 utc, weak audio
1725 beacon GA, PNG, 1256 utc, LSB mode, very weak
1735 beacon KUT, PNG, 1239 utc, USB mode, medium

Steve
NE Oregon
R75, 1600' E/W longwire