[IRCA] Early Evening Logs - 9/8

1070	CVA	Monkton, NB	Very strong, with KYW sideband hash
nulled, with some occasional deep fades.  Playing classical music.
2015-2028 Eastern.

1080	UNID	Strong black gospel music station over top of WTIC.  I
think this may be someone cheating.  I don't see any Black Gospel and or
Religious stations on at night on 1080.  It seems to me that other
people have reported hearing this before, but I could be wrong.
2005-2012 Eastern.

Using Grundig YP400PE.

73,
Rene'