Re: [IRCA] Cuban call signs (was: AM BCB Loggings.............

Re: [IRCA] Cuban call signs (was: AM BCB Loggings.............

     Point well taken. I'll quit beating this horse of a different color and
cross that bridge when the fat lady sings.

Bert New
Watkinsville, Georgia
Proudly Serving You Since 1964!

Bert,

My point is that it may not be possible to have correct call signs for any
Cuban stations.

In my opinion, there are at this point in time few if any call signs which
can be identified as associated with any Cuban stations.  If the Cubans
don't use them, then who is to say they are correct, or that the concept
even exists for them?

As a matter of personal preference, how one chooses to identify reception
reports is clearly not for me to say.  If all the other details are
included and correct, then the call sign becomes more a matter of form than
substance.

Curt