Re: [IRCA] Need Notre Dame football affiliates

Re: [IRCA] Need Notre Dame football affiliates

Doug -

Have been very unsuccessful digging up current info on a network for
Notre Dame. All I know is their local flagships are WDND-1490 and
WNDV-92.9 in South Bend.. They also have a national network on Westwood
One with about 300 stations in all 50 states (but alas no go for this on
their website - at least that I can find).

73's   Bob Pietsch (aka The Rocklin Rocket)