Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] Re: 1350-CKDO has now pulled the plug

Barry McLarnon wrote:

> I think they've fired up the 1580 transmitter now (2215 EDT) - there's a big
> fat open carrier on 1580.  Time to bid goodbye to a great DX frequency
> here.  :-(
>
> Oh well, I've milked 1580 pretty well in the last few years - CKDO will be #40
> logged on that channel here.  And there's a silver lining in their
> disappearance from 1350 - I've already logged one newie there tonight,
> WBLT-VA.

I wouldn't call it especially "fat" - but I have an open carrier here in
Rochester on 1580 at 2224 EDT. I'll be rolling at 6 AM to hear the
sign-on, and may even get up to hear it live.

Attend the National Radio Club Convention
Labor Day Weekend in Akron Ohio
Visit http://www.nrcdxas.org Conventions