[IRCA] More Time to DX

     I bought a brand new riding mower Friday and had it delivered Saturday.
It rained most of the day Saturday so I wasn't able to try it out. I got on
it for the first time this evening and it's so nice to cut grass in half the
time. With my 22" push mower, it would take me anywhere from two to four
hours to cut the entire yard which is just under an acre. I was able to cut
it today in about an hour. Toss in edging and weedeating the tight spots and
I might be able to do the entire yard in two hours. So...... more time to
hit the dials!

     Speaking of DX, did I log Radio Progreso correctly? I'm not sure of the
country code or the call. Any help would be appreciated. I used what I saw
in the 2006 WRTH, but I'm just curious as to how someone else might do it. I
hope I got it right.

640 BC CU Havana - 08/12/06 2258 - TOH ID and Cuban music. Good  signal with
slight fades. "Havana, Cuba...Radio Progreso".

Bert New
Watkinsville, Georgia
Proudly Serving You Since 1964!