Re: [IRCA] WestList in PDF, contents

For those of you who haven`t had a chance to hunt thru it, or for whom it is
slow-loading, here`s an index I came up with:

Over 1000 pages, but loaded quickly for me. It`s so long because of multiple
sorts, and many stations have at least 4 entries covering different
combinations of powers and antennas.

Sort by callsign in alphabetical order: from page 444 starting with Canada;
Mexico from page 585, including numerous incomplete XE- listings.

US Sort by states and then frequency, but NOT in alphabetical order, starting
with Delaware, from page 645.

Canada is further divided by province, but in geographical order east to west,
from page 774; Mexico by states, in alphabetical order from 792.

There are also separate lists by each Latin American country and then frequency
at the end, starting on page 853. 73, Glenn Hauser