Re: [IRCA] Passports

Walt,

That is good to know that 2-3 times as many Canadians have passports
than Americans. So maybe our tourist trade will not be affected as much.
   In our area, a lot of people I know have never been to Canada. I know
many in Seaside that never have. It has been 11 years since I was up
your way, but Bob & I used to go these twice a year for a long time in
the 70s/80s. I love Canada, and I hope to drive cross country sometime
on #1. I have always wanted to see PEI too.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin

Come to Seaside Oregon for the 2006 IRCA Convention! It will be held at
the Comfort Inn on September 22-24,2006.