[IRCA] [NRC-AM] Used Sony ICF-SW35 For Sale

[IRCA] [NRC-AM] Used Sony ICF-SW35 For Sale

Universal Radio has a Sony ICF-SW35 for sale - $49.95

> UB70 Sony ICF-SW35   $49.95
> AM/FM/SW Receiver
> Notes:The Sony ICF-SW35 is a dual conversion digital
> radio that receives AM, FM and shortwave from 2250 to
> 26100 kHz. It has 50 presets plus has a Dial Lamp and
> Hold button. The left side features earphone and 4.5 DC
> input jacks. The right side features a tone switch.
> The rear panel has a flip stand. This ICF-SW35 system
> includes cloth case, box and manual. Requires three
> AA cells (not supplied).

http://www.universal-radio.com/used/used4.html

I don't need another portable right now, or I'd probably
pounce on this one.

Disclaimer:  I have no connection with Universal Radio
other than being one of their long-time happy customers.

--
Stephen Ponder N5WBI
Southeast TX DXer

Attend the National Radio Club Convention
Labor Day Weekend in Akron Ohio
Visit http://www.nrcdxas.org Conventions