[IRCA] Where do go my QSLs ?

Hello DXers,

in Europe, esp. in the German-speaking countries, the best thing
you can do is to donate your QSLs collection to the

QSL Collection,

based in Vienna, connected with the ORF;
main person here is Wolf Harrant, OE1WHC

Visit

http://www.qsl.at/english/welcome.html

in order to learn more about the project !

Martin Schöch

.. and before you decide to give away your collection please
do send your QSL logs via E-mail to me, my QIP page at
http://www.schoechi.de/qip.html

now has more than 50000 qsl logs from more 10200 radio
stations world wide ..

Martin SCHÖCH, Eisenach, East Germany
RX: Sony ICF 2001D ANT: Sony AN 1

QSL Information Pages : http://www.schoechi.de/qip.html