Re: [IRCA] TA season

Since we're into old timey west coast dxers, let's not forget Vallejo's
Gene Allen.  He I DID meet & enjoyed tremendously.  As I remember he had
almost everything heard and verified...Kind of a early day Pat Martin.
Also Jim Critchett who I corresponded with & met somewhere along the
line...

don k.

p.s...Jon I also have great memories from that convention.  Nelson &
Schatz, yourself, Northams & first real testing of ERBA + the one thing
that REALLY sticks in my mind.  The water at the hotel bar was so so
chlorinated it ruined all the drinks (in my mind anyway).  dkk