Re: [IRCA] TA on the west coast

Bob,

I started DXIng in 1962 in Seward AK. In the Winter up there, the dial
would be filled with Europeans most of the day. There was a DXer in
Palmer (50 miles North of Anchorage), Clayton Woodward. He was an avid
MW DXer. We wrote back and forth for a number of years. He logged all of
Europe, most of the ME, and over half of Africa through the years. His
loggings were something else. But with a darkness path, anything is
possible. I know my few loggings of TAs over the pole during the day,
was exciting for just a teenager. Germany 1586 was strong.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin

Come to Seaside Oregon for the 2006 IRCA Convention! It will be held at
the Comfort Inn on September 22-24,2006.