Re: [IRCA] TA Early Warning System

> What's needed is not for guys who commonly get TA's and who live where
> they
> are routine to be posting everynight when they get basic TA's but to post
> when they have a dial full of them,

Kaz:

Prior to last season, a dial full of TA's occurred several times each
winter. Last season, it only happened once. There were many nights the guys
on the west coast were hearing TA's where my dial was virtually dead due to
aural conditions. As scarce as the great openings were, I did manage to log
13 new TA's.

Mike in St Isidore, AB