Re: [IRCA] TA season

I have a local on 680, and Spain 684 is so strong that I can heard
when WCBM (my local) is nulled out.  I don't understand why 1134 is
not heard to the West. In fact Randy, your report is the furthest
west I have seen.  They BOMB in here at times.  I understand about
1130 Vancouver and there are a few others on 1130 in the west, but I
think they would be possible, if you can get around this these
stations.  Any ideas anyone?

Bill Harms