Re: [IRCA] Off-frequency station on 1180 kHz. Pass to NRC.

Re: [IRCA] Off-frequency station on 1180 kHz. Pass to NRC.

I will attempt to hear them when I get a chance. Stay tuned...

Bert New
Watkinsville, Georgia
Proudly Serving You Since 1964!

East Coast MWDXers:

1180  [unk]  [US East Coast or Cuba] The off-freq. station which is on
1180.07 (+/- 5 Hz) appears to be WFGN,
Gaffney, South Carolina. DFs about the right direction and is within
groundwave distance of Greenville, NORTH Carolina (where I am).

7/12 at 1400 EDT tune-in, WMYT Carolina Beach, North Carolina was off air,
leaving 1180.07 and something very weak on 1180.000.

Bert New, can you hear this station and can you get a rough freq.
measurement on it?

Please pass this to the NRC.

Taylor (NC