[IRCA] 1400 WFLL new format.

1400 WFLL Fort Lauderdale, FL, has changed format from Sports ("1400 The
Fan", FOX Sports Radio) to Caribbean ("Mystic 1400 Real Caribbean
Radio").  ID and talk in EE at the time I was listening, programming music
with some talk.  First heard at 3:35 pm ET, Jul 11 2006.

I may have missed previous mention of this but did not find it in past user
list posts I have archived.  The WFLL web site, Radio-Locator, and World TV
Radio all still list as FOX Sports.

However, I did find an article in the July edition of the "South Florida
Radio Pages", which lists the change as from ESPN to Caribbean.  The
article also mentions the change of 1580 WSRF Fort Lauderdale, from
Caribbean to Haitian programming earlier this year.  It is suggested this
spurred the WFLL change, rather than compete with other Sports stations in
the area.  Article can be found here:
http://radiopages.net/radio/2006july.html

Curt
-------
W. Curt Deegan
Boca Raton, (southeast) Florida
[Ten-Tec RX-320D; LFE H-800; JPS ANC-4; GAP DSP]