Re: [IRCA] TP Condx in Georgia Strait

> I'd be interested to hear how conditions were this morning (8
> July).

I was at Point No Point (www.pointnopoint.com) resort this morning
with an ALA100 Wellbrook antenna
and Kenwood R2000 (w/ Collins filters and Hall-Patch mods)
-up at 1200 UTC.
Yes, there were DU indicators. No big audio or anything
on any channel.
Indonesians on 60 meters. lots of domestic CC stations
scattered around the various tropicals.
Found this location to be whisper quiet electrically with
lots of options for running wire out.

Way quieter than anywhere I have stayed at Tofino.
I imagine that, considering that we look right at the
Olympic Penninsula and not out to the open ocean,
this location is less than ideal - but still worthy
considering the whisper quiet QRN levels.

--
Colin Newell
Editor/Creator