Re: [IRCA] AFN

Once the technology works out, laser will be very wideband. TV and pictures of dogpoop in one package.

At 06:06 PM 7/6/2006, you wrote:
I read something recently about communicating with subs through
satellites equipped with a certain frequency of laser that penetrates
quite a ways down in seawater. But I don't recall if it was operational
or experimental.
-----
VLF radio down in the 15 kHz area. Tells the sub to surface to receive
traffic.

Patrick Griffith, Westminster CO
http://community.webtv.net/N0NNK/
http://community.webtv.net/AM-DXer/