Re: [IRCA] AFN

IRCA,

On Wednesday 05 July 2006 19:02, Art Blair wrote:
> >From EETIMES [www.eetimes.com]
>
> WASHINGTON-The days of sitting around the barracks listening to a ballgame
> on the radio are apparently over.

I remember sitting in the radio shack of my submarine copying the FOX
broadcast for just about the entire year of 1968..  High speed CW that seemed
to go on forever.  If there was time at the end of the messages, before the
start of the next one there MIGHT be some scores.   Something like:  And now
for some of the latest sports scores,.  4 to 8, 9 to 3, 6 to 7, 8 to 12.  And
there you have it.  Stay tuned for more of the same.

The entire world disappeared for most of 1968.

vvv vvv vvv de YSUB YSUB YSUB...ZBO ljkou e9yrs ehour houpq
etc.....etc....etc....

There are some who, after finding out that I copied this bcst 12 on, 12 off,
for the better part of 8 months, suggest that there is some measurable
evidence that this might have done some damage.  ?????  moi???

Steve
--
73 49 111 01001001
Steve Hawkins NG0G