Re: [IRCA] IRCA 2006 CONVENTION and misc. etc.

Re: [IRCA] IRCA 2006 CONVENTION and misc. etc.

Hi Patrick,
I must be just a tyke, having DXed only 30 years.  I'll be at the
convention.... did you get my registration?

And now my two cents:
As a personal suggestion to others who are going to the convention,
particularly those who aren't from the west coast, I recommend padding your
trip with an extra day or two, so you can do a little exploring up or down
the coast to see the sites or find a little clam chowder dive. etc. For
those who like aviation, don't forget to visit the Tillamook Air Museum
http://www.tillamookair.com/  or the Evergreen Aviation Museum with the
Spruce Goose et. al.
http://www.sprucegoose.org/aircraft_artifacts/planes.html
73, Doug