Re: [IRCA] Newbie to the list

Thanks for the greeting, Craig.

Wish I had the room for longer antennae at this locale, I'm afraid the most
I may be able to throw outside is a not-so-long longware.  There's a couple
of HUGE pecan trees in the neighbor's yard, and he's given permission to use
one as an anchor, so I'll see what I can come up with.

And indeed- looking forward to submitting some good reports.

--
dgasque