[IRCA] Ashland, Oregon bandscan

I spent a few days in southern Oregon last week.  Here are some comments onMedford-Ashland-Grants Pass area stations, as heard from my motel in Ashland.  Receivers were a Sony 2010 and a 2002 Saab car radio.  All signals were local quality during day except as noted.

554.9  Spur from local KTMT-580, fair level.  Since I was only a mile or so from the xr site, this might be a legal emission.  I couldn't check 605.1 due to KRTA-610
580     KTMT Ashland, Spanish "Radio Laser" (pronounced "Lah Sehr")
610    KRTA Medford, Spanish "Radio Sensacion"
730    KEZX Medford, standards, "Easy 7-30", "Southern Oregon's New Gold Standard", locally originated.  Relays KOBI-TV news 1700-1730, also noted w/NBC news at :18.
880    KCMX. Phoenix, "Newstalk 8-80", Live local show until 9 am, mostly national talk shows after that w/some local news blocks.  News stories are often credtied to TV channel 10.
930   KAGI, Grants Pass, fair //KSJK-1230.
950    KYES, Roseburg, weak //KSJK-1230
1230   KSJK-1230, Talent, "JPR", "Jefferson Public Radio", Mostly NPR programs.  BBC news at ToH.  Heard a few legal IDs for KSJK/KAGI mentioning Southern Oregon Univ, so they might break away from JPR network at times for local programs.  Never heard mention of the other JPR AM stations (1280 950 etc)
1270   KAJO Grants Pass, fair-weak, standards, locally originated, "Hometown Radio Station Kay-joe", AP news at ToH.  Programming reminds me of a 1970s middle-of -the-road station (that's not a negative comment).  Also runs national talk shows at times.  See schedule at http://www.kajo.com/schedule.html (note that they air the National Anthem daily at 5:58 am)
1274.9 KAPL spurs here and 1325.1
1300   KAPL Phoenix, Christian programs, "The Broadcast Ministry of the Applegate Christian Fellowship"
1440   KMED Medford, "Newstalk AM 14-40", mostly national talk shows, Fox news at ToH
1610   TIS, Ashland, operated by Oregon Dept of  Transportation. 15 second loop ID  "When flashing beacons are active, this system will provide driving conditions on Siskyou Pass southbound."
1700   TIS, Ashland, continuous relay of NOAA weather for northern CA.  Weakly modulated ID every few minutes by soft-voiced woman mentioning Ashland Fire & Rescue Dept, tune-here-in-case-of-emergency type message.