Re: [IRCA] Beyond IBOC

>> When Apple makes an iPod that can connect to
the internet and receive streams, it'll be a whole new ballgame.  And
streams are free with unlimited formats.  Not limited to HD1 and HD2.  When
the WiPod comes out, I'll be right there in line to buy one.

Why wait? You can already do that today with a lot of smartphones. For example, I loaded mine with Skookum for handling Podcasts, and the phone handles streams without additional software.