Re: [IRCA] ICOM radio

My Icom 746 has an attenuator that kicks in below 1600 KHz in order to
reduce images on HF. It cannot be disabled without modifying the
radio. Many Icoms have this "feature" but I don't know specifically
about the IC-7000. For some Icoms, there are known mods to fix this
(R75 being an example). I do know that given the 7000's size, I would
not want to attempt any surgery.

Damon