[IRCA] Western States TIS/HAR update available

[IRCA] Western States TIS/HAR update available

I've just returned from a 2 week car trip with my wife and dad.  We
spent most of our time in NV, UT, WY, and northern AZ.  An update of
TIS and HAR activity in these areas can be found at:

http://members.cox.net/tim_hall_dx/Radio2006.xls
(note: This URL is case-sensitive)

About 80 stations are listed in this update.  I was also able to
record about 40 of them (using a handheld digital recorder held up to
the car radio speaker) and hope to post these audio clips to the web
as well.  Many of these stations are widely heard; for example, the
weather station in  Elko, NV has been logged from San Diego to
Alberta.

I'll be driving back and forth from San Diego to Corpus Christi in the
next week or so.  I'll update this spreadsheet at that time.

73, Tim Hall