Re: [IRCA] Forwarded from a non-member (radio-related)

Re: [IRCA] Forwarded from a non-member (radio-related)

         My comments FWIW:

         I, too, am a disabled Veteran (and aside from today's
announcement that all of us who were seen at a VA Facility since 1975
have had our personal information stolen), getting ANY information
about a Veteran from the VA is a fruitless effort. That said, either
someone visits him, has an eyeball QSO and reports back differently,
we take him at his word. Kinda sad that we have to question things,
but I guess that's where we are as a society...well, some are.

         Mike