[IRCA] OT: 6990 KCBM reply email received

[IRCA] OT: 6990 KCBM reply email received

I was pleased to get a reply from email sent telling of my reception
Saturday night:

"STEVE: You indeed hear Ken & I last night on KCBM! Thanks for your report.
have an appointment in LA this morning so I have to leave soon, BUT will be
back to give you a more in depth email about us! So stay tuned!! Ken will be
sending you an EQSL!
73's
Barry Strange
KCBM 6990 USB