Re: [IRCA] WSCR IBOC ruining reception of local WCBM

Re: [IRCA] WSCR IBOC ruining reception of local WCBM

At 8:30pm EST 660 and 680 are definitely trashed here in Central PA
tonight (4/1) due to the IBOC from 670. I can salvage some of each
depending on the antenna used, however; the E-W EWE seems to be able to
null the noise best of all.

Brett Saylor