Re: [IRCA] The DX Podcast

> Just got a chance to subscribe to the DX Podcast using my free
> I-Tunes player. Wow! Great program content, professionally
> produced and a wonderful use of current technology!

Hey! On behalf of Brent Taylor, the Executive producer... Thanks!

If there is a demand, I would also like to consider
a weekly DX-Podcast round-up of breaking and time sensitive
items - 5 to 7 minutes long every weekend - hosted
on dxer.ca and/or Brents podcast hosting site.

Again - this depends on demand.

Thoughts?

Colin Newell in Victoria B.C. Canada
Assistant program director - The DX Podcast
Taking a duvet-day on Friday after a stressful week.
Drake R8 - Wellbrook ALA100 - Kenwood R2000 - DX150B
Barlow Wadley-XCR30 and more portables than I would
care to list.