Re: [IRCA] Search machines on the Internet

Re: [IRCA] Search machines on the Internet

My mother is just getting into computing and I got her either THe Idiot's Guide to the Internet, or Internet for Dummies.  I cannot remember which; both series of books can be quite good.  They are easily readable and offer much.  She enjoys it and she & I have both learned from it . . .

ef
Vancouver