[IRCA] Tahiti 738 in Maryland

It has been a while since I tried for Tahiti on 738.  I was able to
detect a carrier about 15-20 db above the noise floor between 0930
and 1000 UTC (22 March).  No audio and lots of slop from 740.  I
think I need at least 30 db and preferably 40 db of signal above the
noise floor for a decent shot at audio.

Bill Harms
Elkridge, Maryland
R8B