[IRCA] The DX Podcast

I am writing to announce the creation of "The DX Podcast."

The first two episodes are already up, and can be found by pointing your
podcatching/aggregating software to:

http://feeds.feedburner.com/TheDxPodcast

January 2006 is about 24 minutes long, and February 2006 is 27:30.  Even if
you do not have an iPod or other MP3 player, you can click on the link above
and your computer should attempt to stream and play the podcast live.

I'm looking to use contributions from members of a few lists, including
IRCA.  I don't really need you do DO anything, I would merely hope to have
permission to excerpt some of your reported loggings and posted audio files
for inclusion.  I'm assuming that the stuff we do here is generally in the
public domain, but I do not want to use information from anyone who would
object to it.  I am producing the podcast under a Creative Commons
Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 license.  You can read more about that license
by visiting the following link:

The podcast is going to focus on loggings, antennas, receivers, and
propagation.  It will not focus on the politics of broadcasting or the
politics of lists, clubs, etc.  I will not be reporting on flame wars, hi
hi.

Anyway, I would like the sense of the group as to the appropriateness of my
planned use of what I find.  I'm guessing that you are all as interested as
I when it comes to promoting the best hobby in the world, and would be
favourable to this effort.  Some of you have already written me privately
with offers of assistance, and for that I am grateful.

Brent Taylor, VE1JH
Doaktown, NB  FN66
6M VUCC #418, AMSAT #33576