[IRCA] 1314 TA

Just checked, an hour later than Steve's posting. At 1945 PT, 1314
has the loudest het I've heard in a few weeks, but no audio. KNPT is
blasting in and that's not helping matters on my not-very-selective
Grundig S350.

There's hope though - the het is louder than when I had audio on 774
Japan last week.

Dave Williams
Redmond, OR