[IRCA] WKHB 620khz DX Test Time Correction

[IRCA] WKHB 620khz DX Test Time Correction

Eagle eyed Glenn Hauser spotted an error on my part in regards
to the time of the maintenance test for WKHB. We'll be on Eastern
Daylight time by then, so the proper UTC time is 0400-0600 UTC.

Bascially, midnight to 2AM in the Eastern time zone, please adjust
for wherever you are!

Thanks to Glenn who has pulled my rear end out of the fire twice
in the last month!

WKHB 620khz Irwin, PA  DX Test
Date(s): April 3, 2006 (Test starts late Sunday night, April 2nd)
Time: Midnight to 02:00AM EDT (0400-0600 UTC)

Modes of Operation: 5.5KW, Non-Directional

Programming: Morse Code ID's, Sweep Tones, Voice ID.

Notes:  Test will consist of a twenty minute audio CD prepared by the BTC.
CD contains Morse Code ID's, phonetic voice ID's, various NRC Sweep Tones,
etc. Station will also run their extensive collection of PAM's jingles, and
other novelty items.

Reception reports are desired via e-mail or US Mail. Station would prefer to
receive audio CD's (1st choice) or Cassettes. If sending report on e-mail,
station prefers MP3 format.

Submit e-mail reports only to:

les@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Please CC to the station at:
cingram@xxxxxxx

WKHB will not verify reports submitted by e-mail directly, the BTC will
handle those chores. The station is happy to verify US Mail reports but be
sure to include an SASE.

Please put "WKHB DX Test" in the subject line.

All standard mail reports should go to:
WKHB/WKFB
1918 Lincoln Highway
N. Versailles PA 15137
Attn: Clarke Ingram

Be sure to include a business sized SASE.

Our special thanks to Mr. Clarke Ingram for this late season DX test!