Re: [IRCA] New logging - 870 KJMP CO in OR

Re: [IRCA] New logging - 870 KJMP CO in OR

Mike,

The best E Skip I ever had was in the Summer of 77-78 while living in
Portland area. The whole Summer was jammed with E Skip on TV. Bill Block
& I saw TV from morning to night. I lived in Hillsboro and Bill lived on
the East side and we both had antennas and 3-4-5 were loaded with skip.
We were getting all sorts of double hop, etc. I QSL'd Ch 4 Columbus OH,
plus a ton of Canadians. It was a blast. Bill I am sure remembers that
too. It got to be too much. That is all we were doing is sitting in
front of the TV sets. It went on and on.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin

Come to Seaside Oregon for the 2006 IRCA Convention! It will be held at
the Comfort Inn on September 22-24,2006.