[IRCA] QSLing

I apologize if my response to this issue was too harsh, or if I offended anyone by implying that all those active in seeking out QSL's were retired.

Also, not to interrupt this trip down the memory lane of QSLing and the Good Ole Days...but
can we address the suggested plan of action?

Patrick Martin has suggested that we should modify my proposal in the following manner.
Rather than my proposal of "one follow up request and then forget it", Patrick
would like to give the station six months to reply and then have someone from the
club(s) contact the station and offer to handle QSLing the test.

I'm agreeable to that, but I am not willing to add this to the duties of the Broadcast
Test Coordinator. So that would leave us with needing to have a QSL manager type person
added to the roster. Any volunteers?

Les Rayburn, N1LF
NRC/IRCA Broadcast Test Coordinator
Please call anytime 24/7 if your transmitter
will be off the air for maintenance.
(205) 253-4867