Re: [IRCA] Quick Update on CX

Don,

Several Alaskans are in up here. KENI, KFQD, KNOM, KICY, and KAGV. But
after I put up the WNW EWE and I phase the SW and WNW EWEs together with
the Quantum, I normally get Alaskans about every night now. Except for
KTKN 930, they never used to be  all that common. Now they are getting
to pests. I checked for KBRW 680, but only CHFA in KNBRs null. No
nothing new. The same
 old...same old.
  The TPs don't seem to have the punch so far tonight either. JOUB 774
is there, as is JOHR 1287. A bunch of usual hets, but nothing much. With
the A&K lower, I thought it would be better.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin

Come to Seaside Oregon for the 2006 IRCA Convention! It will be held at
the Comfort Inn on September 22-24,2006.