[IRCA] Question regarding EX-WAKY 790 & EX-WKLO 1080 both Louisville

[IRCA] Question regarding EX-WAKY 790 & EX-WKLO 1080 both Louisville

Just curious if any of you  out there have any items pertaining to WAKY 790 Louisville or WKLO 1080 Louisville, both now defunct.  I'm looking for surveys, qsl cards/letters, promotional items or recordings.

I'm only looking for copies of items, not the  original.

One of the old WKLO DJs, John Quincy, has created two websites dedicated to both those radio stations and their memory.

Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks & 73.

Jim Nall - Louisville