[IRCA] TP's in the month of March

Hello,

Have not been able to get onto the list since Friday, email's kept coming back.
Nick I appreciate your listings of TA's and TP's.  Last couple of mornings here the only TP heard was JOUB 774 kHz.  JOUB has been heard all 12 mornings of March here.  Signal varies from weak to good and the earliest time heard was 0827 UTC.  Usually fades out around 1430 UTC.  With the A index lower tonight maybe it might be better for TA's tonight.
.  My listing of 3-6-06 of English on 1575 kHz, I thought that it might have been a DU.  Now realize that it was VOA Thailand.  It was around the bottom of the hour and I found out this week that they ID at 1330 and 1430 UTC.  Wishful thinking.  Have VOA 1575 kHz in the log book 5 times starting on March 3, 2006.
Thanks Bill for the information about the Korean jammer.  I would have bet it was PDR Korea doing the jamming.  I think that the Cuban wobbler is their version of our HAARP project.  Just a few million less watts.   I have been changing the DX den around and now have the HQ 180 back in service.  Using the H-800 active  antenna with the HQ 180.  Good luck DXing this morning.

Dennis Vroom
Vancouver, WA
JRC 545
HQ 180