Re: [IRCA] Mexican on 810

Chuck,

Very unusual to hear an XE so strong tearing up KGO. It was off the
Eastern Beverage. I was thinking Tampico with 50 KW. It was at 0800
UTC, Midnight PST, which threw me as most XEs run the NA at Midnight
local time, yet there is nothing in the PST time zone in Mexico on 810.
It was a real shock to hear an XE on 810 with KGO blasting away. But
other stations have been showing up u/KGO like WGY over night. In the
mornings, when KGO is fading down, lots of TPs & DUs logged on 810,
Australia, New Zealand, Fiji (logged that under KGO at night), Japan,
China, etc. But I never have heard an XE on 810. Not in recent years at
least.

73,

PAtrick

Patrick Martin

Come to Seaside Oregon for the 2006 IRCA Convention! It will be held at
the Comfort Inn on September 22-24,2006.